Experienced Disk Jockey with a demonstrated history of working in the entertainment business. Skilled in Wedding Receptions, Wedding Ceremonies, Birthdays, Anniversaries, School Dances, Corporate Events and Karaoke Parties. Providing Emcee and Music services for most any type of events that need music and an Emcee.
The way I work is I initiate a meeting first with you and we get acquainted! Together we go over your needs and activities for your event. You express to me your music taste and I mix songs in with your songs that I know gets people to dance. Between your songs and my songs the music will be fun and always fresh! I believe it's important to have a DO NOT PLAY list as well so you don't worry about hearing a song you hate. Leave the announcing to me and your whole event flow just as you imagined it!
Cordless Microphones for the toast. Lapel microphone for the Minister or officiant. HDMI projector with 54" screen for picture slide show presentations tied to big sound system.
Huge digital song library. Your customized playlist designed for your taste in music!
1) Do you provide a written contract? Answer: Yes
2) Will you personally be the DJ at our wedding? Answer: Me personally I network with a few other DJ’s in the event if something was to happen to me? Your going to have a DJ.
3) How many weddings do you do in a given year? Answer: Approximately 40
4) Do you act as Emcee and make all the announcements keeping the party moving and involved throughout the night, keep us on schedule? Answer: Absolutely that is my main focus.
5) How extensive is your music selection? Answer: My digital library is over 400,000 files and is continuously updated. Virtually every Pop song from 1955 to date, Every genre including Instrumentals, Jazz, Soul, R & B, Blues, Big Band, Polkas, Country, Christian, Classic Rock, Hip Hop, Rap.
6.) How involved can we get in making our music selection? Answer: You may list as many song requests as you like. You may even select the dinner music songs if you like? I will make sure I have all your music before your event and all my digital music is legal.
7) Can we have a “Do Not Play” list? Answer: Absolutely I don't want to play a song that you hate or just simply don’t care to hear so I encourage you to let me know what songs NOT to play.
8) How would you define your "style" of making announcements? Answer: I am decisive and brief and speak with clarity when it’s formal time. Later on I loosen up and have some fun on the mike when it’s party time! I will keep the music lively.
9) Can guests make requests? Answer: Absolutely after all the formal dances and announcements have been made guests can make requests.
10) How do you keep everyone involved? Answer: By knowing what to play and when to play it. Using crowd interaction or trending songs that I list for you and alternate your personal song requests with mine.
11) Do you provide any counseling sessions before the wedding to hash out the schedule of events throughout the day? Answer: Yes I meet with every couple for a no obligation consultation of your event wishes. I will offer suggestions and guide you through a most common scenario wedding reception and/or ceremony. This is the time you tell me what your vision is for the day. I believe meeting your DJ is key to knowing if you are comfortable with my personality.
12) Do you have a set of references that we could contact? Answer: Yes refer to my FB business page and scroll down to references. I may ask you to give me a reference on my FB page after I finish your event. It's important for me to get those reviews or referrals. My reputation is always something I value.
13) When do you like to set-up for an event? Answer: I always set up 1 1/2 to 2 hours before guests arrive depending on amount of lighting required and the load in scenario. You never pay for my set up or tear down time as this is on me.
14) What is your attire for weddings? Answer: Always formal unless you tell me otherwise.
15) Are you insured? Answer: Yes
16) What kind of equipment do you use? Answer: My equipment is the best in the business and a picture of my equipment is provided if you would like to know all the details of my system I'm more than happy to provide that information as well.
17) Do you provide back-up equipment? Answer: Yes, I always bring an extra laptop and hard drive
18) Do you provide a wireless microphones? Answer: Yes
19) Is there a deposit required to reserve our date? Answer: Yes the deposit is $100, this amount is deducted from the total price quote. The balance is usually paid anytime during the day of your event.
20) What is your pricing for your Wedding services? Answer: I charge $495 for a 5 hour event which includes dance floor lighting. Additional price packages available upon request.
The Conga Line get's them off their chairs every time!
Wedding DJ in Lincoln Disc Jockey Service in Lincoln Festivsl of the Heart DJ Service in Lincoln