Festival of the Heart DJ Service in Lincoln Wedding DJ Emcee Service in Lincoln. Providing services for Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Karaoke parties and most any types of events! Helping people dance and have fun since 1988! Festival of the Heart DJ Service in Lincoln
Cordless Mics for the officiant or Minister
Over 400,000 digital song library with internet connection for guest request. Cordless Mics for wedding party toast. Your playlist mixed with group interaction songs guaranteed to please the crowd! You can customize even your dinner music! I am there for you all the way!
1) Do you provide a written contract? Answer: Yes
2) Will you personally be the DJ at our wedding? Or, how many DJ's do you have to choose from? Answer: Me personally I network with a few other DJ’s in the event if something was to happen to me.
3) How many weddings do you do in a given year? Answer: Approximately 40
4) Do you act as Emcee and make all the announcements and keeping the party moving and involved throughout the night and help us keep on schedule? Answer: Absolutely that is my main focus
5) How extensive is your music selection? Answer: My digital library is over 400,000 files and is continuously updated. Virtually every Pop song from 1955 to date, Every Genera including Instrumentals, Jazz, Soul, R & B, Blues, Big Band, Polkas, Country, Christian, Classic Rock, Hip Hop, Rap and Karaoke songs.
6.) How involved can we get in making our music selection? Answer: You may list as many song request as you like. You may even select the dinner music songs if you like? Otherwise I have some pre selected song packages for you to decide on. I will make sure I have all your music before your event and all my digital music is legal including any new material I obtain.
7) Can we have a “Do Not Play” list? Answer: Absolutely There is nothing worse than a DJ that plays a song that you hate or just simply don’t care to hear so I encourage you to list for me these songs.
8) How would you define your "style" of making announcements? Answer: I am decisive and brief and speak with clarity when it’s formal time. When it’s later on I loosen up and have some fun on the mike when it’s party time! I will keep the party lively that is the craft I have mastered.
9) Can guests make request? Answer: Absolutely I only ask that this occurs after all the formal dances and announcements have been made.
10) How do you keep everyone involved? Answer: By knowing what to play and when to play it. Using crowd interaction or trending songs that I list for you and alternate your personal song requests with mine.
11) Do you provide any counseling sessions before the wedding to hash out the schedule of events throughout the day? Answer: Yes I meet with every couple for a no obligation consultation of your event wishes. I will offer suggestions and guide you through a most common scenario wedding reception and/or ceremony. This is the time you tell me what your vision is for the day. I believe meeting your DJ is key to knowing if you are comfortable with my personality.
12) Do you have a set of references that we could contact? Answer: Yes refer to my FB business page and scroll down to references. I may ask you to give me a reference on my FB page after I finish your event. We DJ’s rely on references most of all our customers are one time customers so it is important to get those reviews or referrals to keep a strong reputation in the community. My reputation is always something I value and I am proud to have an A+ rating with the BBB. I have been doing this since 1988 so this year marks for 30th year in the Wedding DJ Business.
13) When do you like to set-up for an event? Answer: I always set up 1 1/2 to 2 hours before guests arrive depending on amount of lighting required and the load in scenario. You never pay for my set up or tear down time as this is on me.
14) What is your attire for weddings? Answer: Always formal unless you tell me otherwise.
15) Are you insured? Answer: Yes
16) What kind of equipment do you use? Answer: My equipment is the best in the business and a picture of my equipment is provided if you would like to know all the details of my system I'm more than happy to provide that information as well.
17) Do you provide back-up equipment? Answer: Yes, I always bring and extra laptop and hard drive
18) Do you provide a wireless microphone? Answer: Yes
19) Is there a deposit required to reserve our date? Answer: Yes the deposit is $100, this amount is deducted from the total price quote. The balance is usually paid anytime during the day of your event.
20) What is your pricing for your services? Answer: I charge $495 for a 5 hour event which includes 4 up lights placed around the room and dance floor lighting as seen in the equipment picture. If you need more than 5 hours my rate is $70 for each additional hour and no more than $695 for unlimited hours. -Note: Prices may vary due to travel involved and/or some event centers load in times.
Mark takes the time to know the couple and the crowd that he is working with. Because of this, he keeps the party flowing and the music spinning. He is so easy to work with, hiring him will be one of the best decisions you have made! -Sherry & Wayne Kearney - Event coordinator at Orchestrated Events
Also!! My DJ was on fire all night!!! I had a mix of young and older people at our wedding and I feel that the music was perfect for the whole night!! He played the shoe game with us, that family still talks about!!!! I would recommend him for anything and everything!!! He was helpful throughout the night and our night so much more perfect!!! Mark H Wooten thank you for everything! You fit in so well with my family and that is what I wanted the most!!! Much love from Jakob and I!!!!
As you can tell EVERYONE had a great time on the dance floor!!!! -Destiny & Jacob Smith
Thank you so much for making my/our big day so special! You rocked our socks off. I pray god bless you abundantly. -Beccah & Jess Menter.
There was another wedding the same time as ours at the Holtus Convention Center in York, but we never heard their music. Mark did an amazing job get everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there. We got a lot of complements about our DJ. -Kimmie Marie
He did a good job of reading the crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor. He helped us remember when it was time to do events (such as cake cutting, toasts, bouquet toss, etc.) and offers a great game for the bride and groom to play that makes everyone laugh. -Rachel Kathman
Mark DJ did an awesome job! A good time was had by all. He was very flexible with our changing schedule. -Nick Jay
Mark did a fantastic job with our wedding and reception. I highly recommended Festival of the Heart DJ Service! -Jay Babb
The Conga Line get's them off their chairs every time!
1630 McKelvie Rd, Garland/Lincoln, NE 68360, US
I really have no set hours. As I work from home. You may PM me anytime 24/7 and I will get back to you ASAP. Please let me know when is a good time to call?